- This event has passed.
Ready Aim Fire!
March 9, 2017 @ 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
During this insightful human resource workshop, we will discuss:
- The legalities of hiring and firing
- Knowing when to hire and when to wait it out
- What to look for in a skilled employee
- How to set standards and expectations for quality work,
- When and how to get rid of people who just don’t measure up
Jayne Hembruff specializes in human resource management related topics such as recruitment, performance management, strategic HR, leadership, coaching, strategic human resources, communication, and navigating change successfully.
Neil Dunsmore has experience as a hostage negotiator, retail business owner and professional speaker. His in-depth study of human nature and what it takes to motivate and relate to people will provide valuable insight for selecting and training productive and happy employees.