- This event has passed.
The Psychology of Networking for Success
September 21, 2017 @ 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
- Do you cringe at the thought of attending a networking event?
- Do you wonder how to make genuine connections?
- Would you like to feel more relaxed and comfortable in networking situations?
Sylvia Plester-Silk is an Intuitive Business Coach at On Purpose Consulting. She has shifted from anxiety at the very thought of attending a networking event to building relationships that have resulted in 5 Figure Contracts by networking. Through understanding that networking is about making connections and building relationships, she has transformed how she networks!
We all know that a lot goes into the networking experience. In this interactive workshop, we will focus on the personal and interpersonal skills you need to be a successful networker. Once you understand these, you will be able to recognize new opportunities and be able to connect to others in a more meaningful way.
Participants will learn how to:
- Understand brain chemistry of connection to help share your services and create curiosity.
- Tune into your Inner Knowing to make more connections that lead to business.
- Be able to connect with your ideal clients at the same time, building trust and likeability.
- Use your personal networking style to unleash your results.
Networking isn’t about he who gets the most business cards wins, but about creating new relationships that can result in connections and even referrals. You too can shift from anxious and uncomfortable to confident and connected and grow your business.