- This event has passed.
HR Workshop – Human Resources 101
March 5 @ 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
Workshop Postponed to March 5th
As a business owner or manager in a small business, Human Resources becomes part of your daily tasks. Often it can be overwhelming.
This workshop will provide an opportunity to ask questions and outline for you the basics of what you need to have in place and what you need to understand to better equip you to address the day to day HR issues you may face. Some of the topics we will aim to cover are:
- Your self assessment!
- The Recruitment Process – Human Rights, ESA, and other legal requirements and best practice procedures
- Contracts – Why have an employee contract
- The Employee Handbook – what needs to be in my handbook.
- Compliance in the Workplace – what you need to know and what you have to have in place
- Return to Work and Accommodation – when do I need to accommodate and what is an accommodation plan.
This workshop will be facilitated by Lynne Bard “The HR Coach” and a Senior HR Leader/Consultant at Beyond Rewards. Lynne is a transformational HR Leader with expertise in people management, operations management, strategic planning and coaching leaders of organizations in HR processes and strategies at thehrcoach.ca.
Beyond Rewards https://www.beyondrewards.ca/
EMAIL TINA TO REGISTER email@example.com