- This event has passed.
Everything I Learned About Customer Service, I Learned In Prison
February 22, 2018 @ 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
There is way more to Professional Customer Service than most people realize. It contains mental and emotional factors that business owners and staff should understand if they want to create authentic bonds with their customers and ensure long term loyalty
In this workshop we will have an in depth look at:
- How you presently perceive customer service
- How your customers perceive it and what they really expect
- What to do when things go wrong
- Managing customer expectations
- How to ensure you and your staff are consistently providing excellent customer service, not just being friendly
Join us for this fun and informative presentation by Neil Dunsmore. His background as a hostage negotiator and small business owner have given him a unique perspective into the mind and emotions of a wide range of people and their behaviors.