- This event has passed.
Developing New Markets to Expand and Grow Your Business
March 28, 2018 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Special Event with Limited Seating
Reserve your Spot Today!
- Assessing your current organizational position – are you ready for new growth?
- How to determine the most advantageous new markets and new products to target.
- The importance of assessing people skills in determining who will manage and support your expanding enterprise.
- The importance of good advertising, promotion and marketing
- Are you and your business ready to consider the export side of business.
This workshop will be held at The Stone Crock Meeting Room – The Grand Room, above the restaurant in St. Jacobs
Stone Crock Restaurant
Julien R. Den Tandt PAg. (Retired) – Julien held a number of senior management positions in firms that marketed products around the world. He specialized in helping firms identify key areas that required change. Once shortcomings were identified, action plans were then designed and implemented.
Julien is part of the Community Futures Mentor team, regularly helping rural business owners to grow and develop their businesses.