- This event has passed.
Business Assessment & Feasibility Workshop In Elmira
June 3, 2015 @ 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
In this FREE workshop we will be looking at business feasibility and profit potential. There are so many great business ideas out there and people are interested in entrepreneurship. Join us as we discuss what it takes to be an entrepreneur and how to create a business that will make money and sustain the financial well-being of your family. We’ll cover the following topics:
- How to forecast and project sales potential
- Determining how much money the business needs to generate
- Estimating how long it will take to produce a good income
- Do you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur?
- Lending and where to get the money
TINA HEATHERS specializes in small business training & development. She has been working with business coaching and training for the past 25 years. A business owner herself for many years; including owning & operating a chain of fashion retail stores and running her own international training company, Tina now works with the Wellington-Waterloo Community Futures to assist entrepreneurs with creating profitable businesses in rural communities.