- This event has passed.
Where Does it all Go? – The Adventures of Small Business Bookkeeping
January 14, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm$45.00
With bookkeeping specialists Calvin Gillelan BBA, CPB, and Carrie Mulrooney CB, CPB Founder & CEO of Mulrooney and Associates
In this session we will have a question and answer, open discussion with bookkeepers that work with small businesses. Topics will include:
- Where does it go? Balance Sheet or Income statement, and how does it get there?
- Best practices for bookkeeping, make it easier for you and the CRA
- Can you claim business use of home?
- How do you claim vehicle expenses for your business?
- What you need to know about being incorporated vs. being a sole proprietor
- Any other questions you can think of…