REGIONAL RELIEF AND RECOVERY FUND (RRRF)
Unfortunately this fund is no longer available through our organization, the available funds are fully disbursed. You may want to try this program if your business is incorporated. FedDev RRRF program
The Wellington Waterloo Community Futures (WWCF) is a federally supported not-for-profit Community Futures Development Corporation with a volunteer Board of Directors and professional staff whose purpose is to support community economic development and small business growth through business loans.
This RRRF financing is to support small enterprises including social enterprises that are unable to access federal and provincial relief funding programs, or unable to obtain a loan/credit from traditional financial institutions, and that are struggling with working capital needs.
The following are the guidelines to be utilized in the review of applications for the RRRF:
- Maximum assistance for the Emergency Loan Fund under this program is $40,000*
* credit check is required
- 0% interest rate and no principal payments until December 31, 2022.
- Principal repayments can be voluntarily made at any time.
- 25% (not to exceed $10,000) of any loan can be forgiven provided the recipient has paid 75% of the original loan amount prior to December 31, 2022.
- If the recipient is unable to repay the loan by December 31, 2022, the loan will be converted to a three-year term loan with interest rates up to 5%, effective January 1, 2023. The full balance must be repaid no later than December 31, 2025.
- No application deadline, applications will be accepted until funding pool is depleted.
Eligible Applicants must meet these following requirements:
- Established prior to March 1, 2020.
- Impacted adversely due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Viable and not experiencing financial pressures or other financial difficulties prior to March 1, 2020.
- Have attempted to access other federal or provincial relief supports and were ineligible, rejected or require funding for expenses in excess of support already received with priority given to applicants who were ineligible or rejected from other federal and provincial relief supports.
- Sign an owner’s personal guarantee.
- Complete the loan application and provide personal financial statement, 2019 business financial statements (in-house financial statements are acceptable if you have not filed), first quarter financial statements (January to March 2020).
- Corporate and Personal Income Tax filing is up to date.
- Provide a copy of the Master Business Licence or Incorporation papers
- Eligible businesses must be located in the following area(s) in order to apply through the Wellington Waterloo Community Futures:
- Puslinch Township
- Town of Erin
- Guelph/Eramosa Township
- Centre Wellington Township
- Mapleton Township
- Wellesley Township
- Woolwich Township
- North Dumfries Township
- Wilmot Township
What happens once a loan is approved?
- Loan Agreement and documentation is prepared and provided to you for review and signature.
- Following receipt of executed loan agreement and documentation, the loan will be advanced.
You will need to make the following Attestation:
I attest that my business was ineligible for or rejected by, or still experiencing ongoing liquidity pressures despite accessing other measures, including but not limited to:
- Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP);
- Canadian Emergency Business Account (CEBA);
- Canadian Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance (CECRA), or other rent relief provided through our organization’s landlord;
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS);
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Temporary 10% Wage Subsidy;
- Service Canada Work-sharing program;
- National Research Council of Canada Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP) Wage Subsidy;
- Indigenous Business Support Loans;
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) Co-Lending Program for Small Businesses; or
- Other federal or provincial programs,
Further, I attest that I have not received support from, the Regional Relief and Recovery Funds (RRRF) as administered by the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario), or any other Regional Development Agency (RDA) in Canada.
If you have any questions about the application please contact email@example.com