Here at the Wellington Waterloo Community Futures we believe in encouraging Women Entrepreneurs to follow their dreams and grow their business ideas into flourishing and profitable enterprises.
We provide rural women in business loans that help with startup funds or expansion plans.
Rural Women in Business Loans – Fund details:
- You can apply for up to $250,000 to start or grow your business
- The loans have very flexible amortization and repayment terms
- We offer free assistance with the application process and business plan development
- Your business must fall into our geographical area. Check if you qualify here
- The funding is given based on the strength of the business plan
- Our local community Board of Directors reviews loan requests once a month
How to get started:
For general questions call 519 846 9839 or email Tina Heathers