Board of Directors
Our organization is managed by a community representative Board of Directors. The WWCF Board is comprised of nine members, each representing one of the townships of our coverage area.
Current Board Members
- Chris White – President – Guelph/Eramosa
- Buck Ross – Vice President – Mapleton
- Jerry Sherrer – Treasurer- Wellesley
- Susan Fielding – Director – Puslinch
- Bill Weichel – Director – Wilmot
- Ross Shantz – Director – Woolwich
- Gord Taylor – Director – North Dumfries
- Jenna Morris – Director – Centre Wellington
- Jana Burns – Youth Director
We need a new Board Member from Erin!! Help us find one!
The Wellington-Waterloo CFDC is a non-profit, community based corporation funded by the Federal Government through the Community Futures Program.
Our goals are:
• to help small businesses in the Wellington-Waterloo Regions be successful thereby creating jobs
• to assist in the planning and implementation of initiatives that will improve the economy of the Wellington-Waterloo Regions
We are currently seeking a Volunteer Board Member from Erin Township. The Board member should be knowledgeable about business and/or community development, and have a keen interest in helping organizations grow. Board meetings are held monthly with occasional additional meetings as required. If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity please contact Rick Whittaker at 519-846-9839 ext 223.
We hope to have this person in place for September!!
- Provide governance for the organization, represent the WWCF in the community and accept legal responsibility for it.
- Act on behalf and represent the views of the WWCF’s constituents – the citizens of the community.
- Have the principal responsibility for the carrying out of the organization’s mission and strategic objectives.
- Accomplish their functions through attendance at regular meetings plus participation on committees and sub-committees.
- Charged with four phases of organizational development planning, organization, operations, and audit/evaluation