Board of Directors
Our organization is managed by a community representative Board of Directors. The WWCF Board is comprised of nine members, each representing one of the townships of our coverage area.
Current Board Members
- Chris White – President – Guelph/Eramosa
- Buck Ross – Vice President – Mapleton
- Josie Wintersinger – Secretary – Erin
- Jerry Sherrer – Treasurer- Wellesley
- Susan Fielding – Director – Puslinch
- Bill Weichel – Director – Wilmot
- Ross Shantz – Director – Woolwich
- Gord Taylor – Director – North Dumfries
- Alan Darby – Director – Centre Wellington
- Jana Burns – Youth Director
- Provide governance for the organization, represent the WWCF in the community and accept legal responsibility for it.
- Act on behalf and represent the views of the WWCF’s constituents – the citizens of the community.
- Have the principal responsibility for the carrying out of the organization’s mission and strategic objectives.
- Accomplish their functions through attendance at regular meetings plus participation on committees and sub-committees.
- Charged with four phases of organizational development planning, organization, operations, and audit/evaluation